Our Vision and Values
At Psychology 360, our vision is to empower children, young people, their families and their school community to achieve their potential. Over the coming year, we will focus on building schools’ capacity to support families and young people through staff training.
At Psychology 360, our values mean that we believe in the application of psychology and the importance of:
- Working together to promote a deeper understanding of problem situations
- Bringing together positive change through collaboration
- Taking a holistic view that respects differing perspectives
- Advocating for children, and placing their voice at the centre of everything we do
- Celebrating the dynamic and interactive nature of children’s learning, development and social behaviours
- Adopting an evidence based and solution focused approach
- Promoting equality and inclusion
Consultation and consultative practice underpins our vision and values, and sits at the heart of everything we do.